Circus Island Circus Island

Tight!

This is really good, When i listen to it i think of an awesome level in a videogame for some reason.. but def keep it up :)

~NK~ "All At Once" ~NK~ "All At Once"

I love it!

This my duuudde is a winner haha i am throwing it on replay :)

Press Pause Part 2 Press Pause Part 2

I love this :)

I madly agree with "The-Animus" def keep the vocals going, possibly echo/delay them out ...and maybe add a more dominant sound in the beginning like rain, wind...a subway train..etc just something that creates an image in the listeners head :)

But its your song and i def dig it regardless... looking forward to hearing more tunes from you

Birthday 20 Birthday 20

Hahaah

This gave me my "LOL" for the day.. much needed :)

Evak/gabber!(wip) Evak/gabber!(wip)

Dont stop!

At first i wasnt digging it but this is a tight song... i love all the glitches and when the chick cuts in! Maybe possibly make it drop in the middle or something??

For surre keep doing what you do!

RandomDanceOfHappy responds:

Drop as in?? And there's still tuns of filters sounds and everything to be done!! Ima do a lot more playing around with sounds and everything. Thanks for the feed back ;) and if you like this check my tswne cover

~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry) ~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry)

This is Crazzzy Good

This is an awesome beat mann! Keep it up for sure!

Dan Roth - Breathe Dan Roth - Breathe

This song is Sickkk

This is very well done! Keep up the good work :)

iheartsonyheadphones responds:

Thanks! Really glad you liked it! Hope my next upload is just as good for you (:

Cheers,

Dan Roth <3

Taio Cruz - Byh (ss! Rmx) Taio Cruz - Byh (ss! Rmx)

Excellent

This definitely has talent written all over it! Keep up the good work :)

Ethalyn responds:

Thanks man!

Dj Harlock - Test Result Dj Harlock - Test Result

Wicked

This song and the description are two things that are very hard to find words for........(if that makes any sense) I really like it, and i hope you keep doing what makes you passionate!!